|Price||£124,950 to £135,000|
|Site 30 Derry Park Lane||Sold|
|Site 31 Derry Park Lane||Sold|
|Site 32 Derry Park Lane||Sold|
|Site 33 Derry Park Lane||Sold|
|Site 34 Derry Park Lane||Sold|
|Site 35 Derry Park Lane||Sold|
|Site 36 Derry Park Lane||Sale agreed|
|Site 37 Derry Park Lane||Sale agreed|
|Site 38 Derry Park Lane||Sale agreed|
|Site 39 Derry Park Lane||Sale agreed|
•* NEW TURNKEY SEMI DETACHED HOMES
•* 3 BEDROOMS (MASTER EN SUITE) & WC DOWNSTAIRS
•* KITCHEN/DINING AREA & BATHROOM UPSTAIRS
•* GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING & VICTORIAN HARDWOOD DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
•* LANDSCAPED GARDENS & DRIVEWAYS TO FRONT
Ideally situated on the Lough Road backing on to Lord Lurgan Memorial Park, this superb development exudes a very grandiose atmosphere on the edge of Lurgan town with an excellent range of new house types offering space, style and comfort.
This area of Lurgan has long been established as one of the most sought after addresses in the town due to its proximity to the park and town centre. Lurgan now boasts an excellent choice of shopping, schools, beautiful parks, a wonderful golf course, restaurants, bars and a host of other sporting and recreational facilities. The location of Derry Park Lane means that residents could not be better placed to enjoy all the superb facilities that this growing town has to offer.
Great thought and attention to detail has gone in to making these homes notable for their style and finish, enhancing the ambience of the development and providing a classical look that will maintain its appeal for decades.
LUXURY TURNKEY SPECIFICATION
* Choice of high quality kitchens from selected range. Electrical appliances to include: Fridge/Freezer, Oven/hob, Washing Machine/Dryer, Dish Washer & Extractor Fan.
* Stylish white sanitary ware. Pressurised water system. Choice of wall tiles from selected range fitted to shower area.
* Feature fireplace from selected range.
* Top grade internal doors. Victorian style moulded skirting and architrave. House painted out in neutral colours.
* Traditional Dublin style facing brick. Tinted mortar. Natural slate roof.
* Corbelled eaves, fascia and chimneys with feature Victorian pots.
*Feature heavy Dublin style front and rear doors. Dublin style lantern above front doors.